"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals”
Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $1 billion dollars. We now have over 4,000 employees and operate in 19 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years. To help keep up with this growth we are looking for an outstanding Principal Software Engineer to be part of our Information Technology Group.
The Web Content Manager is responsible for all updates, maintenance, and support of content on Melaleuca.com, including but not limited to, product SKUs, product information, web pages, images, and web banners. They provide strong leadership and inspire innovation to a team striving to a deliver world-class digital experience.
• Work with the Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Customer Care and IT to implement all web content updates.
• Review work completed by the content team to ensure all work is accurate and meets/exceeds company standards.
• Manage, compress and update all video and audio content features throughout the website.
• Create and manage all Web Promotions, content features, and banners.
• Create mobile and desktop pages to display content using HTML coding skills.
• Work with Marketing and other departments to optimize product messaging and content features on the website.
• Manage all new product SKUs and updates to existing SKUs.
• Responsible for all content in the Business Center: promotions, web pages, web windows, news, links.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of company policies, procedures, and the company marketing plan.
• Oversee and ensure all content is translated and displayed correctly for all supported cultures.
• Passionate about creating a world-class customer experience.
• 5 + years of experience in Web Marketing, Interactive Content Management or equivalent.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, preferably Graphic Design, Multimedia, Language Arts or related field.
• Extensive experience working with Web Content Management Systems.
• Advanced skill in HTML and CSS preferred.
• Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
• Strong customer relation skills for conflict situations.
• Demonstrated management and leadership ability.
• A team player that can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and create solutions.
• Ability to work independently and professionally.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive areas.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
Melaleuca is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.
Great culture - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Our employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. We implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Safe, uncrowded, affordable - nestled in the heart of beautiful Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls is a prosperous and vibrant community, as well as the gateway to recreational paradise. This unique setting provides numerous opportunities for total wellness -- social, physical, financial, and emotional. If you love outdoor activities, this is the place for you, with the Snake River running right through town, the Rocky Mountains dominating the horizon, and Yellowstone less than a 2-hour drive away.
Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as a longevity bonus. Right here on-site, we provide a fitness center, free concierge service, and an employee restaurant.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply" button below.