Desired Skills and Experience
- JD; Member of at least one state bar and ability to gain admission to Idaho Bar
- Two-Five years combined experience, with a law firm (Am Law 200 preferred), or in-house legal department (Fortune 500 preferred), as well as corporate law and commercial transactions
- Prior experience managing legal professionals and outside counsel and experts
- Summarizes information and analysis effectively and concisely in verbal and written form
- Ability to independently manage case load and other projects
- Comfortably leads internal group meetings with peers and department heads
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to relocate to Idaho Falls, ID (Relocation Assistance may be available).
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Sharp organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to handle confidential information
Preferred Qualifications & Background
- In-depth experience with the job responsibilities outlined above.
- Experience with a multinational corporation, major law firm or government agency
- Graduate of highly respected law school
- law review
- top 10% of class
- Judicial Clerkship